Living Health Day Spa
Address: 5658 S Rex Road #100,
Memphis, TN 38119
Phone #: (901) 507-2333
Phone #: (901) 626-4219
Website address: https://livinghealthdayspa.com/
- By using Living Health Day Spa services, you agree to follow the following policies. Violation of these policies may result in removal from the facility and/or suspension or cancellation of your membership without refund. As used herein, “we” includes Living Health Day Spa and its owners and “Spa” includes Living Health Day Spa.
- All membership benefits are only for active members in good standing and only during the term of their membership.
- We reserve the right to modify/change these policies without prior notice.
- Your comfort and safety is a priority while visiting us. If you find yourself uncomfortable for any reason during your treatment, please tell the therapist or aesthetician immediately. Likewise, if at any time the service provider feels uncomfortable in the session, they will stop the session immediately.
- To ensure that everyone enjoys their visit, please keep noise to a minimum. Turn off all cell phones or place them in silent mode upon entering the Spa.
- Clients are prohibited from conducting any of their own business activities on Spa premises, and from soliciting other clients or staff for any reason without the prior express written consent of the owners of Living Health Day Spa.
- The Spa reserves the right to remove any client from the premises and/or revoke/suspend/terminate the membership of any member who fails to follow policies, or for any reasons of nuisance, disturbance, moral turpitude or fraud. Refunds will not be provided in any of these instances.
Health and Safety
- Clients should alert their therapist or aesthetician and potentially refrain from receiving services if they have been told to avoid our services from a medical professional, or if they have any of the following conditions: open cuts, abrasions, sores, infections, maladies or the inability to maintain personal hygiene, or if they have any condition that poses a threat to their health and/or safety or the health and/or safety of others. In addition, all clients agree to receive services in accordance with all public health requirements.
- It is the responsibility of each client to consult with their medical professional to determine if they have any of the above medical or other conditions and whether such a condition poses a threat to anyone’s health and/or safety. The Spas reserve the right to deny entry or services to any client over concerns for health and/or safety risks.
- To ensure you enjoy safe services, clients with certain health conditions such as high blood pressure, heart conditions, who are currently pregnant or have any other medical conditions that may be relevant, must inform the front desk staff or management and their therapist/aesthetician prior to receiving services. Alerting the front desk staff or management upon your arrival will help you enjoy your complete treatment time and the correct service.
- All clients can cancel their appointment(s) without charge with at least 24 hours notice. If a client does not timely cancel or does not show up for their scheduled service(s), Living Health Day Spa reserves the right to charge the full price for the missed appointment(s).
- Periodically, the Spa may run special promotions that change the Cancellation Policy of appointments, in which case the Cancellation Policy referenced in that promotion will apply.
- All groups of 5 or more must give One full week notice to cancel or reschedule their appointments.
Your Valuables and Personal Items
- Please always keep all valuables and personal items with you while inside the Spa facilities. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Food and Drinks Inside the Spa
- No outside food and/or drinks are permitted in the Spa unless pre-approved by the Spa. Food and/or drinks purchased or given to clients inside the Spa by staff members are permitted only in designated lobby and lounge areas. Water in an enclosed bottle is permitted anywhere inside the Spa.
- If anyone is believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, the Spa reserves the right to deny entry and/or remove that person from the Spa without refund.
Refunds and/or Exchanges
- All services, gift cards, packages, memberships, and retail products are non-refundable.
- All clients should arrive at least 10 minutes prior to their scheduled service time to ensure full enjoyment of their complete treatment duration.
- Clients who arrive late for their scheduled service will be deducted the total amount of minutes they were late from the total time of their scheduled session. For
example: if a client had a 60 minute massage at noon but was not undressed and otherwise ready for their hands-on service until 12:15, then their session will still end at 1:00.
- All clients must check out for all services received with the Spa front desk staff prior to leaving Spa premises.
- This Spa accepts Cash, Living Health Day Spa issued gift cards and gift certificates, Spa Finders, SpaWeek and Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit and debit. Personal checks are not accepted. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. All credit and debit card payments, as well as Spa Finders and SpaWeek are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
- Living Health Day Spa gift cards/certificates may be purchased in the Spa or online at livinghealthdayspa.com. Gift cards/certificates are non-refundable. If lost or stolen, consumers have the right to receive a free replacement card in the amount that remains on the original gift card/certificate. The physical gift card/certificate must be present at the time of redemption. Having a number written down is not sufficient and will not be accepted as a form of payment.
- Gift cards/certificates may not be used to purchase other gift cards/certificates.
- We reserve the right to deactivate, cancel or suspend any gift card if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity, or improper gift card.
- Living Health Day Spa gift card(s) purchased through unauthorized sellers or resellers will not be honored and are not valid forms of payment. We are not liable for lost funds that were used to purchase any unauthorized card/certificate.
- Living Health Day Spa requires you to place a card on file to hold your scheduled appointment. If you do not show for your appointment or cancel the appointment inside of the aforementioned Cancellation Policy time frame (see Cancellation Policy above), the Spa will charge the full amount of the scheduled service to the card on file that was used to save the appointment time. This is to compensate the service provider and Spa for the lost appointment that could have been rescheduled if policy were followed by the scheduled client.
- Parties of 3 or more people may be required to pay a 50% deposit to reserve their requested time slots. The deposit is non-refundable. If the Cancellation Policy is not properly followed, the credit card on file to hold the appointment will be also be charged the remainder of full amount of the scheduled services with no refunds.
When Can My Service Provider Refuse Service?
All service providers have the right to refuse services in any of the following circumstances in which case no refunds will be issued. The list below is subject to change and is only partial:
- The client is abusive (physically or verbally), or under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any illegal substance.
- The client exhibits language or behavior which the service provider deems as an immediate or potential risk to the safety of the guest, service provider, or others around them.
- The client initiates any sort of sexual language, behavior, or misconduct.
- The client uses vulgar language.
- The client is less than 8 weeks out of surgery and scheduled for a massage. If less than 8 weeks out of surgery, therapists reserve the right to require a M.D.-issued medical note approving massage therapy.
- The client is unable to get on and/or off the service table.
- The client shares any health or other information that the service provider deems unsafe for the client to receive Spa services.
- On their initial visit to Living Health Day Spa, all clients will be texted a link and required to fill out a Release of Liability form. This Hold Harmless Release is good for ten years.
At Living Health Day Spa, we treat all people with dignity and respect. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability, political affiliation, marital status, membership type, age, sexual orientation, etc.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
You may change your newsletter subscription preferences at any time here.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs) To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.